View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008   #7
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 324753 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 1st Team in NFL History ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I just finished watching the game again on NFL Network and the Texans looked pretty darn good until the Rosencopter play. So who knows. They could actually build on this because this was certainly not a team meltdown.
I agree completely. And when looked at with the consistency of play from Jax and this game, I honestly think this team is 'better' than 0-4. We are what our record is, but still, let's not count the season out only four games into it. I'm trying to be optimistic about things.

I can't help but chuckle at the "Rosencopter" description. It will forever be etched into our collective Houston memories now, like so many other football moments.