View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008   #24
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Has Schaub been worth his pay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
he gets like 20 million next year in bonuses and salary because of the way they structured the deal and unless he totally turns it around, that option will not be picked up. i think Schaub would then have to rework a more team-friendly new deal or enter Free Agency.

my guess is that he will do well enough to earn himself a new team-friendly lesser contract but not for the Texans to continue with his current contract to be brought into its 3rd year (where all the money was). He'll probably be a Texan but it won't be under his current deal unless he just gets really hot and has some more leverage and suitors...me thinks that aint happenin.
Me neither and

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote