View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008   #150
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: In honor of Texans-Titans week....

I wanted to say something but not trying to make it smack. Actually I was calling out the score until the final quarter melt down while watching the Titans game. A Houston win would have been huge for the Titans. When does Robinson come back? Any word if he has his legs this season or will be playing with cement shoes? Does Sage really get the boot after one bad game? Remember Garrard two seasons ago threw 2 INTs and had another 2 Fumbles. The fans were ready to burn him at the stake and he came back and had an amazing season last year.

5-0 looking good. If it makes you feel better I have a bet with a female colts fan that if we do not go 7-0 I have to wear a pink Titans jersey to the final game in Indi.

KC & Indi left ...

You could easily be looking at a 7-0 team rolling into the midway point 3-0 in division and 6-0 in conference.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote