View Single Post
Old 06-22-2004   #16
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Well I don't think the strength is really the issue here. I do believe Wand might be liability to us penalty wise. I am not basing this opinion on one game but the Jets game last season is a good example of what we can expect this season. He plays well and can handle the duties but his inexperience might kill a few scoring drives. Now this is a problem that can be easily corrected and hopefully solved during camp so I expect to have a very decent line.

Also you have Mark Bruener to help now, unlike Pitts who had no real help out there, so this would be the time to make the changes.

Again, I am not saying Wand will cause all kinds of penalties but his lack of experience might show in that department.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote