View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008   #31
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Colts tailgate

Can't wait to see all you guys/gals again!! I think this tailgate will be exceptional, simply because we all need to see other TEXAN fans. I intend to sit back and enjoy my friends, talk some football, eat some good food, and say a few prayers of THANKS for what God has given me. It's been a LONG HOT summer, a somewhat boring season on all the MBs, a horrible start by our Texans, a long wait for a home game, and an unwelcome visit by a monster named IKE!! Friends or foe, we need each other right now.

Would have been super nice if all the members of TT could have gotten together in one spot for this tailgate. Maybe we can make it happen someday. In the meantime, put on your smilie faces and lets be there for our BOYS!! Go in early, wear blue if you want too, and lets show the Commish just how LOUD Texan fans can be. DIEHARD TEXAN FANS NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!

SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote