View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008   #15
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Colts game is when the Gibbs ZBS comes full circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattieuk View Post
I don't see it to be honest. I can't see us focusing on trying to out-gun the Colts. Against Manning it won't happen, we will keep the ball as long as possible, even if it means Schaub doesn't throw anything deeper than 20 yards. Put the pressure on them early, but putting on slow, yard churning drives, and don't give up stupid plays which give them handy 40 odd yard touchdowns.

Sensible football. Keep their offense sitting, don't let Peyton get into a groove, and perhaps have a few blitz packages that actually put pressure on...come on Dick, you can do it! (Well...perhaps not...)
I hear you on the ball control. People fail to realize that in the Jville game, we went on two or 3 long drives that really ate up some clock.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote