View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008   #1
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Rep Power: 760 TheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respected
Smile TheBigPaki bought tickets?!?!?!!?

As many people know,those who have been on here since the old forum, that I never bought tickets before. I would just ask people to give them to me. But lately I have been working alot and worked two jobs over the summer so I saved enough money to pay for college and have some for the texans! Yay. So I bought a couple of tickets on ebay. I will be in the bullpen. First ticket I am paying for, hopefully it will be worth it. Go Texans!!!
TheBigpaki is offline   Reply With Quote