View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008   #3
JWarren14
Beer Me

Section: 516 Row B
Rep Power: 844 JWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to JWarren14
Default Re: The Colts game is when the Gibbs ZBS comes full circle

LETS GO TEXANS!!!!!!! I cant wait for the tailgating and the game, I am going to be hammered screaming non-sense remarks and yelling at the top of my lungs while we are on D and fidgeting like crazy when we are on offense. No doubt Stevie boy will get 100+ 1td+ rushing and some other stats rec. We really need our D to step up and make a statement this game. Play players who are friggin hungry and will be relentless and will finish the play until the whistle. I dont care who comes through that tunnel, we have to destroy them, this is business lets take care of it. LETS GO TEXANS!!!!!!