View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008   #20
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30026 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: Take ‘Dre away and Walter and Daniels make plays

Fact of it is, johnson is a very good receiver, but noton t..o., moss, steve smith,fitz, or even brandon marshall level. He's a body catcher, which is cool because t.o. is one, but his yac isn't that great unless he's running full blast.U don't see him breaking tackles, juking,making guys miss or just plowing over gguys.The guys I mentioned above, plus say like boldin, the fun is starting once they get the ball. I think shaub did well not forcing it to johnson. I really think daniels is just as big of mismatch vs a lb or safety as johnson is vs a cb. I wish the texans would iso daniels opposite twin formation matched against a lb and s. I think the offense will hve to play better until the defense decides to show up.