View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008   #14
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Take ‘Dre away and Walter and Daniels make plays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Schaub hit AJ in the numbers on 2-3 plays in the endzone during the Titans game. AJ did not do the job he gets paid millions for. One of those completed passes for a TD could have made all the difference in that game.

I'm not down on AJ. But those drops were huge disappointments.
You are correct....first time I have seen him drop 2 passes that he has caught 100x before....and I know he's getting tired of losing, as the last few days he's been saying that to reporters and that all he can do is go out and do his thing...I agree, but as a leader, he needs to step up a little more and say something other than he just needs to do his thing....JMHO is all...not down on the man either, as I am sure he's ready to break out, but I just hope his passion for the game here is not disappearing because of all of the losses.
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote