View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008   #13
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 86686 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Take ‘Dre away and Walter and Daniels make plays

Such is life in the nfl for exceptional players on under-talented teams. If i were a d-coordinator i'd take my chances with 2-average players vs. a gamebreaker like AJ too.

kubes & schaub just have to get better at recognizing when defenses start creeping up on those two so he can hit AJ over the top. & everyone else has to make them pay for taking him away. I think all parties did a good job of that last game even though we lost.

For AJ's part.. he just needs to hang in there & take advantage when his opportunities do arise.

Last edited by Mr teX; 10-02-2008 at 12:50 PM.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote