View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008   #6
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105876 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Take ‘Dre away and Walter and Daniels make plays

This is what I'd like to see from Andre Johnson . . .

Johnson is on a post-corner or go route, and he's got both a CB and a safety stuck to him like glue. Schaub sells the fake, drops back, and launches a perfectly spiraled rainbow and the ball is coming down right into group of three racing down the sideline, and all three are looking up at the ball.

Now AJ, being the elite receiver that is, will be patient. The DBs will be impatient. They will mistime their jump for the ball too early, and AJ will time his jump perfectly, and catch the ball while the 2 DBs are on the way down. And he walks into the endzone with two defenders laying on the ground.

If I ever see Johnson make a play like that . . . my criticism of him will end.

Forever.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote