View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008   #26
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New options for defensive coordinator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
We keep hearing this sentiment over and over again too.

The defense has been such a failure this year that the brain trust has to try something different. They are paid to find solutions to problems, not resign thmselves to the status quo of giving up an average of 33 points per game.
I agree something has to change. I just dont think its totally Richard Smiths fault. I would love it if we brought in a DC with a better track record though. Hey anytime you can make an upgrade you should. Lewis should be getting the ax soon. Is there a better DC than him anywhere in the NFL?
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote