Thread: Perspective
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008   #12
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Perspective

I thought the Texans were going to be a lot better team this year. I don't think a coaching change is the answer.A new HC will likely want to change things too much & delay progress.

I think the Texans main mistake is that you should have finished the job of building the Defence before starting the Offence.Ahmad Green was a gamble with money that could have been spent elsewhere.He wasn't really expensive but he was relative to how much spare money you had at the time.

So far it's looking like it's another tough year to be a Texan fan but there's a lot of football left to play yet.If this year does end up .500 or below it has to be blamed on injuries.I really can't see you not progressing next year at the latest.
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote