Thread: Cecil Saap
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008   #20
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cecil Saap

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I'm happy with both of these. Vonta has been getting a lot of work and needs some rest. The Chris Taylor FB experiment is a failure. So getting a decent FB who is familiar with the system is a good thing. This allows Taylor to concentrate on RB and lord knows he needs to. Sapp can also play ST and should be a tough short yardage type of runner that we've been needing for years. Sapp should give us a run threat that we don't get with Vonta from that position.

And I'm really happy we got Kevis back. I really liked what he did in the preseason and I think he's got potential.
I agree, PN. Leach has played alot on Special Teams too. IMO, he's been one of the few that have done well. Hopefully if Sapp is replacing him on ST, he performs as good if not better than Leach.