Thread: Cecil Saap
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008   #18
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cecil Saap

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I'm happy with both of these. Vonta has been getting a lot of work and needs some rest. The Chris Taylor FB experiment is a failure. So getting a decent FB who is familiar with the system is a good thing. This allows Taylor to concentrate on RB and lord knows he needs to. Sapp can also play ST and should be a tough short yardage type of runner that we've been needing for years. Sapp should give us a run threat that we don't get with Vonta from that position.

And I'm really happy we got Kevis back. I really liked what he did in the preseason and I think he's got potential.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote