Thread: 9-4
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008   #37
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 54346 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 9-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
Dadgummit, I was really optimistic at the beginning of the year, but it seems that something always crops up. If it isn't injuries it is pigheaded stubborness of the coaches to not play the young guys (at least past the 3rd. round). I was saying 10-3 but NO Way now we get there. We really need to get that first win to get the spirits of the young guys up. Indy, for whatever reason, is not playing like the Indy of old, so let's get that win this weekend at Reliant!
OOPS, I forgot we still got a sorry defensive coordinator. Maybe Kubes is getting fed up enough to jump his butt big time and tell him to put up or shut up and move along. We can always hope!

Kubiak needs to put on his OC hat for a minute and look at his D and think to himself "now how would I attack this defense".