Thread: Perspective
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008   #8
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 39244 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Perspective

I will paraphrase the Sage of Hampton

Quote:
It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about perspective. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be a fan, and we're talking about perspective. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about perspective, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about perspective. Not the game that I go out there and cheer, travel for and pay every game like it's my last but we're talking about perspective man. How silly is that?

Now I know that I'm supposed to lead by example and all that but I'm not shoving that aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talking about perspective. We're talking about perspective man. We're talking about perspective. We're talking about perspective. We're not talking about the game. We're talking about perspective. When you come to the stadium, and you see me cheer, you've seen me cheer right, you've seen me give everything I've got, but we're talking about perspective right now.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/bas...on_transcript/