View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008   #21
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New options for defensive coordinator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
That's an interesting idea. I would definitely like to see someone come in here that believes in pressure defense. I think that is what this team is built for-

Really? If you were DC how would you pressure the opposing QB's with the current talent we have? Just Currious because I keep hearing this over and over. I just dont see how it could be done with this cast of players.

You cant say put Cochran in at DE instead of Weaver and Adibi in instead of either OLB either because they have both been hurt. What would you of done different?
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote