View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008   #15
Htownsportsfan
All Pro

Rep Power: 128 Htownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New options for defensive coordinator?

[quote=kiwitexansfan;1011139]Really?? Is there?? Who?

I'll give you Mario, Demeco, Amobi, I'll even throw in Bennett.

I wont give you Amobi at this point! I was very high on this pick but Amobi has not shown much on either pass or run defense. It also makes me nervous when I hear media types say thing like "he really lights up and shows passion talking about his foundation but does not show the same passion about football".

Mario is playing out of his mind so far this year and looks great. Demeco is playing well but has gotten out of position at times to cover the fact Diles has broken from his assigment, Bennett has talent but got himself pulled Sunday for whatever reason.

I like to think Mario, Demeco, Dunta and Bennett as well as Amobi will be the great talent but right now on two of those guys are studs. We need more spped at LB to help Demeco and a real thumber to make people afraid in the middle. Ryans has great instincts and a nose for the ball but he is not a knock out hitter so we need to getr one next to him.

Support our troops
Htownsportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote