View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008   #13
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New options for defensive coordinator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
I guess my question is whether there is the talent there to develop, you can't make chicken soup out of chicken sh.....
But if you're a crappy cook, you can make the most expensive and wonderful ingredients taste like chicken sh...

And I think there's talent on this team. I think there's talent on this defense and if they're used correctly, they can be good. We just have to use them to their strengths and try to hide their weaknesses. That's what every good coordinator does.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote