Thread: 9-4
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008   #36
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 314353 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 9-4

if the offense can put togeather another good game like the did with the Jags, that will give us a lot of hope for maybe reaching 500 again. If along with that, the defense actually starts looking like a pro football squad instead of a confused high school team, there is a good chance we might even make some noise before the season is over with.

A lot of ifs there. The Indy game is going to tell us a lot. If the defense has another poor showing and we lose again because of the defense, I'm going to start getting really upset with Kubiac. I still like him and I'm more inclined to cut him slack than I am to hate on him, but I can only take so much.

then again, there's realisticly not a lot of talent on our defense, and Indy is a good team.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote