Thread: 9-4
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008   #33
NBT
Veteran

Rep Power: 124 NBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 9-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by painekiller View Post
I had us going 7-9. And I am seeing signs right now that offense is better than I thought, and I am seeing sign that defense is not as bad as most are making them out to be.

I am sticking with 7-9.

I just hope the coaches start playing the young guys, if you are not going to win, then at least get your guys some real game reps. I would much rather have Okam learning in a game than Zgonina, I want to see Cochran over Kalu.
Dadgummit, I was really optimistic at the beginning of the year, but it seems that something always crops up. If it isn't injuries it is pigheaded stubborness of the coaches to not play the young guys (at least past the 3rd. round). I was saying 10-3 but NO Way now we get there. We really need to get that first win to get the spirits of the young guys up. Indy, for whatever reason, is not playing like the Indy of old, so let's get that win this weekend at Reliant!
OOPS, I forgot we still got a sorry defensive coordinator. Maybe Kubes is getting fed up enough to jump his butt big time and tell him to put up or shut up and move along. We can always hope!
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote