Thread: 9-4
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008   #30
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 9-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Yeah, I'm not really ready for draft talk, but I will say this; I think we should use every pick on defense unless there's a decent guard available with one of the second day picks.

I think our offense will be ok. An entire draft and a FA or two on defense should make for a decent defense for the NEW defensive coordinator.
heh heh...the "get a RB" crowd will eat you for breakfast dude. For the record though, I like your way of thinking...at least in the first 3 rounds.
Silver Oak is offline   Reply With Quote