Thread: 9-4
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008   #29
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 75757 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 9-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Oak View Post
not only a high draft pick, but a full compliment of draft picks as well for the first time in a while!

good God...I haven't even sat my behind in Reliant this regular season and I've already begun thinking about draft slots.
Yeah, I'm not really ready for draft talk, but I will say this; I think we should use every pick on defense unless there's a decent guard available with one of the second day picks.

I think our offense will be ok. An entire draft and a FA or two on defense should make for a decent defense for the NEW defensive coordinator.