Thread: 9-4
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008   #26
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: 9-4

I still have confidence in this team for one reason....

The offensive performance of the last game. Did we have a bad 3 first games...yea...do teams make it to the playoffs starting 0-3...not likely...at the same time how many of those teams played 3 games on the road against .500 teams? I think while our defense needs a lot of help...at least we are building a explosive offense. If we had a good Center I think our offense would be great personally.

We saw it the last game. Jags did a good job of covering Andre Johnson...yet it didn't matter. We have so many weapons on offense now (depending if they can play like this)

We have a Quick receiving back who is showing he can run also. We have a explosive WR. We have a determined hard working WR and TE. And our Oline looked really good last week. I have some confidence that we can beat the Colts and begin to turn this around...maybe i'm just a fool though hoping on a prayer...but at least we are building a good offense that should have won that game...now if we can just get that defense going...

Yeah also I didn't mean to forget our QB. He's had some bad games for sure, but i'm willing to give him this season. Starting NFL QB isn't exactly something you can pick up in 9 games or so.
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote