Thread: 9-4
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008   #25
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 44196 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Arrow Re: 9-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
This sounds crazy...but what the heck...

We were 6-2 at home last season, with a team that was missing key elements due to injury. Why can't we hope to win one more at home this season? Say 7-1 at home, so we'd just need to win two on the road for a winning record.

Crazier things have happened. I'm keeping my smiling avatar just in case.
Heck yeah. Bring on the smily parade.

Who would think that the Texans would start off the season with three road losses and a hurricane bye?

Who would have thought an 8-8 season was possible last year with no Schaub, Green, AJ, McKinney, Dunta, etc for a good portion of the season?

The NFL is the best reality programming out there. Miami over Patriots? Redskins over the Cowboys in Irving? KC beats anyone? The Bills are undefeated, but then again, look at their schedule.

We just need to eliminate bigtime stupidity from our team. I'm okay with mediocre right now. I just want less stupid.