Thread: 9-4
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008   #23
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1964 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 9-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
I know a lot of people who were saying we'd have a 9 win season also had us losing those three games so, I guess we'll just have to see. Something has to go our teams way eventually right????
I had us going 7-9. And I am seeing signs right now that offense is better than I thought, and I am seeing sign that defense is not as bad as most are making them out to be.

I am sticking with 7-9.

I just hope the coaches start playing the young guys, if you are not going to win, then at least get your guys some real game reps. I would much rather have Okam learning in a game than Zgonina, I want to see Cochran over Kalu.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote