View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008   #25
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 85968 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans vs Colts ticket for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
That really is dissopointing, not an ultimate fan in the least
Believe me I used to take all of this stuff too seriously myself however I guess I have changed a bit over recent years because now I tend to laugh a bit when someone has their "fandom" questioned. So what? It's not like he is refusing to feed his family, not being loyal to his wife or something of a serious nature. This is just sports, I know it is "life" for many people but in reality and in the bigger picture this is just entertainment. Being a "fan" is all in good fun. If the man is not having fun with the current product or for any other reason that he doesn't need to explain to any of us let him sell his ticket without questioning him.

I guess I am saying let's just lighten up a bit.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote