Thread: Carr=McNair
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2004   #24
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

I think much of Carr's success this year (and the whole O unit for that matter)
will once again be based on how quickly the OL jells. We may have more individual talent there, but only 2 guys are stating at their respective positions from last year and we've got a new blocking scheme to digest.
The other components are there. AJ has the potential to be great like the Cowboy's WR from Miami. D.Davis is very comparable to E.Smith (except in the all important durability department). I don't think it's out of line to compare Davis to Smith, but then I never thought Smith was a great player like M.Irwin and Aikman. He just had the good fortune to play on great teams.
I digress - sorry 'bout that.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote