View Single Post
Old 06-22-2004   #4
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 228126 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Man
I know that Hollings is a edge runner and has great speed once he gets outside...don't know that much else about him. How are his hands and blocking ability? Just curious, I never got to see him play in college so I am not sure where he would have ended up in the draft if he had not been injured.
Saw some college tape on him and he was not just an edge runner there. If he has his confidence back we may see a whole different RB out there this year. He picked a bunch of passes off as a DB in HS, while playing both QB and DB, so would think his hands are ok. Would bet his blocking is something that needs work since his prior positions, QB & DB won't have prepared him for that role. Who knows where he would have gone. He went in the 2nd with the injury. His college carreer pre-injury was: "92 carries, 633 yards rushing (6.9 yards per carry), 11 touchdowns and, last but not least, zero fumbles." If he had kept that up one would have to guess he would have gone in the 1st even though Georgia Tech doesn't play a premier schedule. He has to know that if he wants anything but a reliever role he is really going to have to turn it on this year--hopefully that motivates him.