View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008   #17
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gameday Thread: Texans @ Jags

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Russ View Post
Starting FS and OLB(SLB?), Reggie Nelson and Justin Durant, is out for the jags. This is Schaub chance to redeem himself, Jags D is significantly weaker from last year, not to mention much weaker then the Steelers or Titans D.

Owen Daniels should have a big game, Durant was their fast linebacker, now that he's out I don't see anybody able to cover Daniels. Slaton should do pretty well, now that Stroud is gone their run D has gone down a notch. I'm glad to hear Andre Davis is going to get more plays going to him, so far he's playing like our best WR. I want our first offensive play to be a deep bomb to either one of the Andres, just to test them out early. I think it might even have a good chance of success too.

Defensively, well we know their O-line is a mess. Garrard looks pretty cruddy so far this year, like I predicted. Their RB are playing injured. Their WR are non-existent. I think Jerry Porter is back for this game though.

With all that said, I think we're going to have our first win today, 33-21 Texans.
I hope so i need a win. oh hey Amobi......14 sacks....you may want to get a start on that!!!!
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote