Thread: Beef week!!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008   #54
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beef week!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
OUCH!!!

Double OUCH!!!
They have a team and we dont? in San Antonio we would sell out anything NFL I dont care if you give me a bunch of gradfathers wearing drag. call it a nfl team and we would sell it out

Seriously, how many people in JAX 500,00 maybe? we are pushing 2 mil and we would give them unbeatable homefield advantage. Bring them here. I would have to reevaluate my loyalties....darn. choices
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote