View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008   #62
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The more the merrier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
To be safe, i'd start Portis and Forte. But, Felix Jones has shown so far that he is able to take it to the house on any given play, so it's a toss up. I think Portis is a must start, although it's a bad matchup, he's the most proven out of the bunch.
Yeah, that's why I was second guessing myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I'd go with Portis and Forte as well. Westbrook had a field day against that Dallas D, and Potis is used in the passing game as well just like Westy.

Forte is a no brainer at this point.

I'd roll with the starters over Felix who will be backing up Barber and NOT getting the GL carries any way.

Just my
I'm not sure I'd say Forte was a no brainer. Philly has only allowed 45.7 yards rushing per game and lead the league in rush defense.

It's really between Forte and Jones at this point. I'm beginning to lean towards Felix just due to the fact Philly's defense is just sick right now.