View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008   #145
hadaad
All Pro

Rep Power: 396 hadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In honor of Texans-Titans week....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post
here we go with assumptions... for the record, I am an outspoken critic of the TOMB and slam that mb and their arbitrary moderation practices whenever I am given the opportunity. I am in full agreement and myself personally look down on anyone that touts that place as an online destination for serious football discussion.

ps- the Texans do suck. I'm just not willing to be an a-hole about it. buoy is an a-hole. the worst kind. he's a Canadian a-hole.
I can't speak for ALL Canadian a-holes but to call us the WORST a-holes... ouch.