Thread: Drop Shockey
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008   #3
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Drop Shockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Yes drop Shockey, TE's are so hit and miss anyways, plus you can always take a flier on someone like Bo Scaife or Donald Lee. If Shockey comes back and is healthy it will still take a while to get in sync with the offense. As far as Maroney, I have him on one of my teams, there is no reason not to think they will not start relying on him alot more once healthy, especially with a back up QB. I think it is a few weeks off, but I think he is going to have a very good run later on, I am not ready to cut bait just yet.
Thanks HT. I'm with you. TEs are so hit and miss and I hate taking up roster space. Shockey had a goose egg in week 2 and hasn't even been in double digits yet. Plus he is injured alot. I may just drop him.