View Single Post
Old 06-21-2004   #7
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm thinking this move is a really good sign. After what happened in 2002 I don't think the coaches would make this move if they didn't think that Wand was ready for it. Plus they know that if things get out of hand they can go right back to Pitts a LT and it won't be a problem. This potentially could be a truly great line and the coaches seem to think the chances are good enoug that it's time to put it together and see what happens.

I don't see a negative here.