Thread: Beef week!!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008   #19
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beef week!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
Even with the tarps, JMS holds more seats...Plus, don't you guys need the tarps for your stadium now?
Nope... We're still sold out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
Bill, I think you guys have a good team, I can see you guys winning Sunday, but my heart says no. Your issues at QB now concerns me... Why is Schaub not taking the bull by the horns? LOL PS, not turd......COWPATTY....MOOO!!! LOL
Schaub's performance was not good, however, I would point out that Andre Johnson was very un-AJ like with two drops in the endzone. Add a third drop in the endzone by Walter and we would be talking about two different games....... Just thinking out loud.