Thread: Beef week!!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008   #17
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beef week!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl View Post
Heya 1st Down! Your win yesterday shocked the heyll outta me! I must say I was not too pleased...

I really can't talk smack (LOL!!) because I am not totally sure who will be our QB. I have been in the Sage camp for sometime, so that is where I stand. But Kubes may see it differently.
Can I pahlease have some stout Tabasco to go with the creme de ick? The chipotle kind would be cool.
Filo...are you going to bake your special cake? I'm be tailgating Sunday and ready for a great game. I think you guys need to stick w/Schuab...he is the better QB. Again, the O-line is the issue again for the Texans...same as the WR's for the Jags. Do our teams ever get "issues" fixed? The Texans can win this game with your defense. Stop the Jags running game and you got a big W.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote