View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008   #107
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94174 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In honor of Texans-Titans week....

Well there may be some homers in here, but not everyone is all rainbows and sunshine about everything the Texans do. I love my team, but that also makes me passionate and maybe irrational at times, just like any fan but supporting your team through the dumb and dumber times of management is what being a true fan is all about. Coaches and management will always change, and some will have success while others will fall short of expectations. Mcnair will hit the right jackpot eventually with who he hires. He just needs to get more acclimated to the NFL and how he can have success with the right personal that can be consistent and have a good QB on top of that.

The Titans with Collins or with Young still don't have a legit shot at the SB. They could make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs at most, but not anywhere further than that. At the end of the day the Titans will still need to find a QB the same way we will if we feel that Shaub isn't the right guy right now, and neither is Rosenfels. We actually have two guys to take a look at. while we know Collins can't do it and neither can VY this year any way. To get through the AFC playoffs, you're going to need a QB that can take you through the intensity of the post season.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote