View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008   #100
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: In honor of Texans-Titans week....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
well, "blazing anus" wasn't coined by me but I thought it was kinda funny in lieu of his forum personality (rival fan pot stirrer)....not that there is anything wrong with that. Don't shoot the messenger!
I've been called worst. I don't take what is said on here as personally as some of you might I guess. Comes with the territory of being a 'troll'. I am Flamming Bowling Ball or FBB on Jaguars.com

I'm not a guy who pulls punches. Your team is what it is ... the Titans are a team that is what it is.

When I say the Texans have poor secondary play and most of the players that start especially at S would not start on almost any other team the reaction is 'what an ass' but is the statement inaccurate? I honestly do not think so.

On the same note I say Young sucks and have been vocal about him probably not playing on our team as a starter again. I don't see that as being an inaccurate statement either.

Personally I want your fan base to come back and say so and so sucks. It gets pretty tiring reading a bunch of the same posts over and over about my team being the greatest thing since sliced bread and struggling to make a .500 record (that's a dig on the Titans a few years back BTW). I would rather hear what other fans who do not like my team think about them and the weaknesses. It adds for interesting football conversation instead of a bunch of yes men patting each other on the back.

I guess to each there own.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.

Last edited by Blazing Arrow; 09-19-2008 at 04:02 PM.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote