View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008   #99
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 135090 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In honor of Texans-Titans week....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post
My name ain't "they"... I take the good with the bad... if you will even let me have it... You guys should have fought to keep the colors and the name if it meant so much and let Bud go on. I said I would have been fine with a Ravens type arrangement... The ring... that's Bud Adams... it's his team.. he lived it too. He has every right. I'd imagine a majority of Titan fans are indifferent. I respect the history. As for Philips and Campbell... whatever turns their crank...
Bud wouldn't give up the name, colors, etc. - he wanted the Oilers legacy and the Titans one as well. I don't deny him the right as owner to do these things, but it's just another reason why he is PNG in much of Houston.