View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008   #88
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In honor of Texans-Titans week....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post
My name ain't "they"... I take the good with the bad... if you will even let me have it... You guys should have fought to keep the colors and the name if it meant so much and let Bud go on. I said I would have been fine with a Ravens type arrangement... The ring... that's Bud Adams... it's his team.. he lived it too. He has every right. I'd imagine a majority of Titan fans are indifferent. I respect the history. As for Philips and Campbell... whatever turns their crank...
I'm guessing it aint Bipolar either so wth?? You talk like a "they"...