View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008   #86
Bipolar The Titan
cow pattie chunkin' champ

Rep Power: 515 Bipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In honor of Texans-Titans week....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post

I think in your main forum I made valid points about the positions of our teams. If you think I was in error speak up. They may have been direct and to the point but don't tag me as a troll then push your chest out about having some huge rep power. That is a flat out abuse of power.

Now I don't have any issues with you DB but at time you seem to just brush me off as a troll with little to no reason.

I have not attacked a poster and have not blown anything out of proportion. I route for a different team then you and we happen to be playing this week. And yes I do antagonize conversation but some great football conversation can start just by telling someone there team sucks.
Yeah, DB... I agree. I don't want to have a diminished respect for you. However Arrow, although DB has influence it's not like he's moderation. I do recall that he any Vinny both were extremely cool to me when I appeared... but yes, playing the troll card against quality, established poster is low.