View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008   #84
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: In honor of Texans-Titans week....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
They are sausage buddies.

I think in your main forum I made valid points about the positions of our teams. If you think I was in error speak up. They may have been direct and to the point but don't tag me as a troll then push your chest out about having some huge rep power. That is a flat out abuse of power.

Now I don't have any issues with you DB but at time you seem to just brush me off as a troll with little to no reason.

I have not attacked a poster and have not blown anything out of proportion. I route for a different team then you and we happen to be playing this week. And yes I do antagonize conversation but some great football conversation can start just by telling someone there team sucks.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote