View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008   #78
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 90531 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In honor of Texans-Titans week....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post
lay off him. He and I have a concerted effort in place to rally up guys to come over here in the spirit of f2fa. It's game week. He is entiled to take leave of his senses and be a prick two weeks out of the year. Any other week he's "good 'ole Arrow" to you guys...

I roll the same way at Coltfreaks... if there is something good going on here, he let's me know... if there's something cooking at 'freaks I let him know... he's not some lone troll... he's a goTitans guy with goTitans friends that come to party with you guys. We put our pants on one leg at a time just like you. Spare me the "woe is me" routine.
Nah, he's always an asshat.

And....LOL @ you telling DB to lay off of him. Are you sticking up for your wittle brudder at the pwaygwound. Classic!