View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008   #77
Bipolar The Titan
cow pattie chunkin' champ

Rep Power: 515 Bipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In honor of Texans-Titans week....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
BA actually has the ability to conduct decent conversations when he's not acting like a jerk off. But instead of talking about the present game, he continues to show us the worst part of his personality, and then act like a little punk when called to the carpet about it.

Again, I'm not at a Titans or other teams' forums. HE is, and that alone speaks volumes about the attention that he continues to beg for. I'd say that's pretty much the M.O. of a troll, and it's a roll that he revels at being.

It is not friendship he desires, but negative attention. And in that regard, I guess I fell for it. But he knows what the majority think of him around here, and it doesn't phase him. So it's obvious what he's all about at the end of the day.
lay off him. He and I have a concerted effort in place to rally up guys to come over here in the spirit of f2fa. It's game week. He is entiled to take leave of his senses and be a prick two weeks out of the year. Any other week he's "good 'ole Arrow" to you guys...

I roll the same way at Coltfreaks... if there is something good going on here, he let's me know... if there's something cooking at 'freaks I let him know... he's not some lone troll... he's a goTitans guy with goTitans friends that come to party with you guys. We put our pants on one leg at a time just like you. Spare me the "woe is me" routine.