View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008   #73
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209247 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In honor of Texans-Titans week....

BA actually has the ability to conduct decent conversations when he's not acting like a jerk off. But instead of talking about the present game, he continues to show us the worst part of his personality, and then act like a little punk when called to the carpet about it.

Again, I'm not at a Titans or other teams' forums. HE is, and that alone speaks volumes about the attention that he continues to beg for. I'd say that's pretty much the M.O. of a troll, and it's a roll that he revels at being.

It is not friendship he desires, but negative attention. And in that regard, I guess I fell for it. But he knows what the majority think of him around here, and it doesn't phase him. So it's obvious what he's all about at the end of the day.