View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008   #1
Old School
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 876 Old School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Old School Send a message via Skype™ to Old School
Default Which TE to start...

I have Dallas Clark from Indy and Tony Scheffler from Denver. The report is Clark is going to play this weekend but I'm not sure how affective he will be.
I know it is just a TE but my #3 WR has been dragging my team down lately and I need my TE to take up the slack until he comes around.

While I'm at it....
I also have Jon Kitna going against SF and Aaron Rodgers going against Dallas.... I am leaning towards Kitna, what do ya'll think?
Old School is online now   Reply With Quote