View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008   #72
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In honor of Texans-Titans week....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Actually what is pathetic is coming on here and thinking you are some type of internet hero. See the 17 next to my name? That is rep. at basically the same level of points per post that you have. So before you dismount from your high horse make sure your head does not tip you over. Your internet ego is really starting to weigh in.

No one is hurt by your Ďinsultsí, the fact that you think you are that important to anyone that has never meet you shows a lot of your personal insecurities. Why can't you just tuck your tail and whimper off when you have nothing to add but some imaginary hero complex for this board.

Talk about not being able to take the heat. This nonsensical BS you are trying to run here make no one respect you. Make a valid argument post something of value, and then maybe your post will get some respect. Until then you are like a whining former bully that grew up to find the world does not just take what you say as law.

If you donít like me or my posting style put me on ignore or just donít read the comments. The fact that you take the time just reiterates what I have said above. But thanks for your input I will really take it to heart
Ok for starters stop reping yourself... it causes blindness.

dude is a hero around here. and his reps are genuine. If you notice the 12,000posts it means that he has been here since the start of this current incarnation of the board perhaps even longer.

Also, these guys do meet when they go to the games, most of them are season ticket holders. As for your crack that DB doesnt mean anything to the posters here I would say he does. When I was a newbie in 2003-or 2004 they welcomed me and didnt rip on my takes because I was new or from San Antonio. I was a huge David Carr fan and they did give me a hard time..... a real hard time.. I was still welcome to post here. This made a difference in my life personally because during a stressful time in my life i was able to come here to escape the reality of my son lying close to death in NICU. My wife was in her hospital bed waiting the three hours until our next opportunity to visit my boy. During those times I would spend the time on the computer posting and getting fired up for the upcoming season. with out Db and the other originals I may have gone crazy.
Now everything is ok, I am earning my PHD and I come to the sites (mainly the main site) to relax... You can only read so much constitutional history before you are bored out of your wits. So I would say that you are wrong posters (good posters) do make a difference. You can rip the team city or whatever, but dont rip the poster on his own team's site. Be prepared for someone to defend themselves or others. For Double Barrel to reach the post count he has without loosing them or being banned says alot. (trust me I have been banned and lost posts for defending a fellow poster)

There is your value.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote